Saturday, July 18, 2015

A BEREAVED MOTHER STICKS UP FOR DONALD TRUMP


I wrote here about the fact that Donald Trump was correct when he raised the issue of violent crimes committed by illegal immigrants. As noted in that post, illegal immigrants commit several times as many crimes, per capita, as American citizens and legal immigrants. My post was based on statistics, but for Anita Shaw, it’s personal.
Anita Shaw was an Army sergeant serving in Iraq when she learned that her 17-year-old son Jamiel had been murdered by an illegal immigrant in Los Angeles:
Los Angeles High School football standout Jamiel was shot twice, once in the stomach and once in the head, near his Arlington Heights home in March, 2008.
He was targeted by Espinoza simply because he was carrying a red Spider-Man backpack and was mistaken for a rival gang member.
The killer, who was aged 19, had been released the day before he killed Jamiel having served four months of an eight month sentence for assault with a deadly weapon and battery on a police officer.
He had lied about his immigration status – which if it had been properly checked would have made clear he was wanted for deportation.
Jamiel Shaw, Jr., with his father
Jamiel Shaw, Jr., with his father
Anita Shaw has connected the dots. Way too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens who never should have been allowed into the country, and in most cases, should have been deported–not just ordered “deported”–long before they committed the ultimate crime:
“I remember crying a lot when I was told about Jamiel because I was still in Iraq,” she said.
“I was screaming and crying, I wanted to help find the guy, but I felt completely helpless. And then when I found out he was an illegal alien, I felt everyone was trying to keep it quiet, I felt like because he was an illegal alien it was alright that he killed my son.
“It felt like an American citizen living in the United States is not worth anything, but my son was worth something.”
I felt like because he was an illegal alien it was alright that he killed my son.That is a very perceptive insight into America’s elites. Ms. Shaw comments on the murder of Kathryn Steinle by an illegal immigrant in San Francisco:
I still don’t understand why it happened, just like what happened in San Francisco, why wasn’t this guy deported after he was released from prison? “Sanctuary City”, that’s crazy.
When I heard about the girl in San Francisco, I said, “oh no, not again”, she was so pretty and so young and to be with her father and her brother when it happened, just enjoying her day, and then all of a sudden no more.
“‘Sanctuary City,’ that’s crazy.” Of course it is; does anyone seriously argue to the contrary?
Anita Shaw is following the political scene carefully:
It makes me sad, it makes me angry, it makes me frustrated.
It’s amazing to me that the same incident is still going on today. It’s like, when will the public wake up and do something? And this guy who is running for President, Donald Trump, he’s trying to do something and they’re trying to shut him down.
I believe in what he’s saying, he’s trying to fix the borders and do all the things people should have done a long time ago.
When will the public wake up and do something? I think the public is waking up now, but it is unfortunate–to say the least–that among Republican presidential contenders, the one who has most notably taken a stand in favor of the rule of law is Donald Trump. The more mainstream candidates should make the immigration issue their own.
Meanwhile, the news stories assault us on nearly a daily basis: Previously-Deported Illegal Alien Charged With Murdering Washington Woman And Her Son:
An illegal alien from Mexico who was deported last year is accused of fatally shooting and burning a Washington woman and her son.
Prudencio Fragos-Ramirez, 25, was arraigned on Monday and is being held on $1 million bail for the murders of 18-year-old Maria Cruiz-Calvillo and her 3-year-old son, Luis Lopez-Cruz, the Tri-City Herald reports.
The pair’s burned bodies were discovered in a remote area on Thursday. The two had gunshot wounds, but the boy was likely still alive when the car was set ablaze, according to Franklin County coroner Dan Blasdel.
There will always be crime, but some crimes are preventable. The current wave of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens is the result of policies deliberately adopted by the Obama administration (and to a lesser extent, by previous administrations) who think it is a great thing for millions of illegals to infiltrate American society. To say that this is not the majority view of Americans is an understatement.

No comments:

Post a Comment